Organizations are rapidly adopting cloud technologies, but with the benefits of cloud computing come certain challenges especially around security controls. Moreover, recent trend shows that companies are not only adopting cloud but using multiple cloud platforms. For all the benefits of a cloud strategy, there are some challenges that come with it as well. Specifically, it can be difficult to secure a cloud deployment because of a lack of visibility across workloads and services. These factors make it easier for hackers to find exploitable vulnerabilities or misconfigured systems within an organization’s cloud infrastructure. In addition, regardless of what cloud deployment organizations are using, they are responsible for securing their own environment within that cloud.
For businesses making the transition to the cloud, robust cloud security strategy is crucial. Security threats are constantly evolving and becoming more sophisticated, and cloud computing is no less at risk than an on-premise environment.
Abirasec Cloud Security Services address pervasive security challenges in public and private clouds, including the exposure of critical assets due to the misconfigurations and internal mistakes. Our comprehensive methodology covers end to end cloud security for any organization no matter where they are in their cloud security journey.
- Strategy Creation/Assessment/Optimization
- Multi-Cloud Architecture
- Secure Reference Architecture Build
- Configuration Compliance Management
- Visibility and Analysis for Cloud and Container Workloads
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Automated Workload Intrusion Detection
- Cloud Threat Detection
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- End to End Managed Service
Penetration Testing Services Include:
- Compliance specific (PCI, HIPAA, SOC2,3, OWASP) or organization penetration tests (Internal and external)
- Application penetration tests (Web and Mobile)
- Wireless penetration tests (WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise)
- Social engineering security testing (physical, pretext calling, and phishing)
- Duration: Flexible
- Full Environment
- Identify gaps in your security gaps
- Reduce risk and meet compliance and regulatory requirements
- Customize services to address your specific needs
- Create an actionable roadmap to maintain required security levels
Technical report with detailed findings and executive section
Proof of vulnerabilities and bug reproduction instruction for each defect
Vulnerabilities ranked by risk level, CWE, CVSS
Remediation recommendations and technical references
Presentation and demo that outlines key findings
Security Auditing Report with Compliance
Get in Touch
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.